Friday, October 31, 2008

EVERYBODY POSE
CUTE PICTURES OUT IN THE YARD
WITH THE KIDS FROM PRESCHOOL
Running back to the car after a visit


Getting to our first house (a practice house)

Here are some pictures from our Halloween party at preschool. I don't know if I have mentioned that I am teaching preschool this year. We are having a great time. There are just 6 little girls that come (including my 2). For our Halloween party we decided to take some elderly people that live by us some treats. The girls memorized the following poem and we shared it along with a bag of goodies. I think that our visit was very much appreciated. Now with trunk or treat some of these people don't get any trick or treaters so I was glad that we could go visit them in our costumes.


We have come to warn you to not be scared
Halloween is coming so be prepared.
Witches and ghosts and goblins too
may come out at night to try and scare you.
It's one night a year, So please don't you fear
Cause, where there's a costume a kid's always near.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

7 comments:

Trina and Wes said...

Soooo cute! You are a fun teacher! And I am jealous of your deer. We did not even see one this year.

marquita said...

Bridgett
We are so proud of you. You are
always thinking of others. Elderly
people, young people, anyone in need.
How thankful we are for you and your
darling little family. Thanks so much for being such a wonderful
daughter, mother and wife. We love you.

Mom and Dad

Tammy said...

Bridgett you are awesome!!! your girls are so sweet and you truly do think of others. That is the cutest poem and I may have to use it next year.

I love visiting your blog and see your cute girls.

Tammy (Labrum)

fourballerinas said...

Hey Bridgette! It's Audrey (Brady's wife). I stubbled onto your blog through Amber's. I haven't seen your cute little girls for so long. How many do you have now? That's neat that you are teaching preschool. And how fun that there are only girls in the class. That's one big deer. I'll have to show that to Brady, he'll be VERY jealous. It's been a realy long time since he's deer hunted.
Audrey

Wades said...

Hey Bridgett,

I am so glad to find your blog! I have been thinking about you lately and wondering what you are up to. Looks like you have been having lots of fun. I have a blog too, but i am going private, so if you want an invite let me know.

edaw33@gmail.com

Oh and by the way...your girls are soo cute!!

Lyndsey(Blake)Wade

The Ewell Family said...

Look at you updating your blog! Those pictures at school are cute.
Shandie

The Bunnell's said...

Bridg, I am so glad to see that you have a blog. What a beautiful family you have. Your girls are getting so big. I am so sad that I won't be able to make it to the christmas party this year to see everyone. Hopefully we can get in touch when we are both in EC.