Wednesday, October 29, 2008




This year I drew a muzzleloader tag for the Book Cliffs. Derrick and I were able to go and leave the kids with grandma and grandpa. We had a great time however, I must admit that I sure got homesick and missing the girls just about dark every night.
Hunting the Book cliffs was way fun. We saw deer everywhere. It was just a matter of deciding which one you wanted to shoot. We spotted this one while following some smaller bucks. As soon as I saw it I new that was the one I wanted. It took a bit to talk Derrick into letting me shoot and "several" shots later this is what we had. A 26" 4X5 it scores 170 and I am just way excited to finally have a wall hanger.

1 comment:

Scottie and Tasha said...

WOW that is impressive! I can't even pluck my eyebrows without passing out :)