Monday, March 16, 2009

Brittlyn's 2!!!

Brittlyn's 2nd Birthday.
I can't beleive how time flies.
Just a very simple birthday. We had preschool that day and we
went to the farm to feed the baby calves and lambs and to see the
baby chics. The kids had fun and I think Brittlyn loved it to so
it was a great place to go on a birthday.
Morgan 4 Brittlyn 2 Gracie 5
Thanks to Grandma Ewell for using packaging peanuts to replace wrapping paper.
the kids loved it me not so much.

Brittlyn and her confetti cake


Family picture with the birthday girl and cake
don't we all look great.

Derrick thought that we should have a picture acting as our selves
he said quit posting things like we have it all together.
So here you have it the way that we feel on a daily basis.





4 comments:

Amie said...

Laughing SO hard that Derrick inspired that last pic by telling you to quit posting things like you have it all together. Ryan says similar things to me. That picture was dang cute- just looks to me like you can pull off crazy and still look good! :)

Tasha said...

I am glad that I am not the only one who feels like that on a daily basis!!
Happy Birthday Brittlyn!

The Estes Family said...

What a cute family!!! Sorry I'm a blog stalker and I was on Kyla's and saw yours!! This is Melica, hope all is well with you and your family. Feel free to check out our blog jayandmelica.blogspot.com!! I miss you it's been forever!!

Brandy Anderson said...

Wow, I can't believe your baby is
2. How time flies. Your girls are beautiful.